A fibroblast is a type of cell that contributes to the formation of connective tissue, a fibrous cellular material that supports and connects other tissues or organs in the body. Fibroblasts secrete collagen proteins that help maintain the structural framework of tissues.
Fibroblast Skin a tightening is a revolutionary non-surgical technique for ageless facial rejuvenation. Loose or aging skin is an aesthetic problem faced by many. Fibroblast Tightening offers a non-invasive technique without any surgical instruments.It is based on controlled superficial trauma for immediate repair and restorations A small electrical arc of plasma is transmitted through a probe to cause a reaction on the skin’s surface and beneath. This in turn, generates renewed collagen and elastin. The probe itself doesn’t permeate or break the skin. This innovative technique originated in Europe and is a safe, non-invasive technique with a short recovery time ( 5-7 days). Our device is FDA approved. A consultation by phone is first required to know if you are a candidate. Please call me or text me and get your consultation.
- Skin tightening and lifting effect.
- Wrinkles, crows feet, smile lines.
- Age, sunspots and skin tags (no moles or birthmarks)
- Tighten upper and lower eyelids.
- Neck contour and tone.
- Abdomen tightening and tone
- May be performed on any loose, saggy area of the face or body.
- Non-surgical / low-risk procedure.
- Short downtime (5-7 days).
- Significant cost savings versus surgery.
- Increased collagen and elastin.
- Minimal discomfort.
- Results last 18-24 months.
- Natural looking results for skin rejuvenation and restoration.
- Darker skin tone ( Fitzpatrick 5).
- Prone to scarring /keloids.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Severe acne, prominent moles or birthmarks.
- Dermatitis, eczema, wounds or irritation.
- Unmanaged diabetes.
- Allergies/sensitivities to procedure products.
- Blood- thinners.
- Has taken acne medication within the year.
- Currently receiving chemotherapy or radiation.
- Immune-deficient/auto-inmune disorders.
- Had has laser within the past 3 months.
- Sun exposure within last 2 weeks.
- Had Botox or fillers within last 2 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do not pick carbon crust; it will fall off in a few days
- After the treatment continue applying the aftercare cream on the treated area as long as it is sensitive or when you are exposed to sun, as it contains SPF and protects the treated area.
- Avoid sauna, pools, solariums or any kind of exposure to activities which present risk for infection of the treated area
- Make sure to protect the treated area from direct sun until the skin is completely regenerated (2–3 weeks).
- Do not apply products containing alcohol or other scents.
- Do not cover the area treat.
The results of the Skin-Tightening treatment are permanent and may be visible for years (1-2 years) But we should acknowledge that the aging process is continuous and thus the skin ages every day after the procedure and this cannot be stopped. The results of this method are permanent, but when we talk about mimic facial lines (worry lines) these may comeback quickly because muscles are stronger than the skin.
Fibroblast Skin-Tightening is a non-invasive procedure with minimal level of pain. It is virtually painless, as the treated area is numbed before the treatment. After the treatment the treated area is red (7–14 days) and some patients may experience some swelling, which may last up to 3–4 days. At the site of each spot a small crust will form. They should not be touched and you should wait for 4–5 days for them to fall off naturally. During the procedure the clients may feel some discomfort, not actual pain, depending on the treated area of the face/body.
The Skin-Tightening treatment is an exceptionally safe procedure with virtually no side effects or they occur very rarely. Possible side effects are inflammation, scarring or minor change in skin pigmentation, which is very rare. It is highly important for each client to follow the instructions for aftercare closely. Crusts which occur after the treatment are part of the treatment and will fall off after 4–5 days. Minor swelling after treating the area around the eyes is normal and will disappear after 3–5 days, depending on the client’s sensitivity.
Do not use makeup after the treatment, as it generally is not sterile. First 5–6 days after the treatment, until the crusts fall off, use the antiseptic product and the after- care cream, applying it softly to the treated area. When the crusts fall off, you may apply some makeup if necessary, as the cream the therapist gives you contains skin powder which covers the crusts and the blush.
Usually Fibroblast is 2 sessions treatment. It depends on the state of the clients’ skin and the desired degree of correction. The client is often satisfied after only one treatment, of course if, e.g. the wrinkles are not very deep, but due to the simplicity of the procedure and the affordable price the clients opt for two or even three treat- ments to achieve a perfect result. The procedure may be repeated after the skin is fully regenerated. Generally 2 sessions are required.